Snow tubing in Breckenridge CO
Take the River Run Gondola up to Adventure Point, where six tubing lanes vary from the gentle to the steep.
- Directions: Head to Mountain Services at Keystone for tickets, near the base of the Gondola.
- Hours/Season: Thanksgiving to early April
- Cost: $33/hour
- Phone: Reservations (800-354-4386) are recommended.
Complete with four lanes of different speeds and slopes, head down solo or in a train with your friends before hopping on the Magic Carpet to get back to the top.
- Directions: The Coca-Cola Tubing Hill is located in the East Village, right below the base of the Super Bee lift.
- Hours/Season: Early December through Mid April.
- Cost: $26-$32/hour depending on the season.
- Phone: Don't forget to call (866) 416-9874 to schedule your preferred time slot, as they fill up quickly in high season.
A sledding hill located right in the town of Breckenridge. Walk to the top and sled on down.
- Directions: Head to the south end of High Street, right nex to Breckenridge Elementary School.
- Hours/Seasons: When there is enough snow.
- Cost: Rentals are not available and use of the park is free. Buy a sled at the City Market or Food Kingdom.
Town of Frisco Tubing Hill
A fun venue right in the town of Frisco features a chair lift and a 1, 200 foot long tubing hill, as well as an entire Adventure Park.
- Directions: The Frisco Adventure Park is located just east of downtown along Summit Blvd.
- Hours/Seasons: Typically late November through March.
- Cost: $26-$30 per hour and $10 for each additional hour. Summit County and Frisco residents get discounts.
- More Info: Check out their website for more info.