April 5, 2020
Dog sledding in Breckenridge, CO
- Reservations are required and must be paid in full at that time in order to guarantee your trip. We strongly recommend making reservations for peak vacation periods and weekends as early as possible.
- There are no refunds for any cancellations or drops in party numbers within 24 hours of the scheduled trip time, and 72 hours notice is required for groups of fifteen or more.
- Children under 4 and pregnant women are not allowed on any of our tours.
- A signed liability agreement is required prior to the tour.
- Trips will depart at the scheduled time. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your tour to allow time for checking in and getting geared up.
- Check the weather and plan accordingly.
- Multiple layers and ski wear, winter boots, goggles or sunglasses, gloves and neck warmers are highly recommended.
- You are responsible for providing your own gloves, handwarmers, sunglasses, goggles, neck warmers, etc.
- Adult snow suits and boots are available at no extra charge for those who need additional gear.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen, camera and extra batteries!
Dog Sledding Trip Prices
- Adults - $90.00
- Children 4 to 8 years old - $50.00
* Due to the nature of this activity, dog sledding is not suitable for children under 4 and women who are pregnant.
Share this article
January 15, 2018
November 1, 2018
November 25, 2018