Valdoro Mountain Lodge, Breckenridge Colorado
|Bronze: Weeks 16 – 19|
|Unit Size||Mon – Thurs||Fri – Sun||7 Night|
|Studio Plus||120||240||1, 200|
|1 Bedroom||170||340||1, 700|
|1 Bedroom Plus||220||440||2, 200|
|2 Bedroom||250||500||2, 500|
|2 Bedroom Plus||300||600||3, 000|
|Silver: Weeks 37 – 46|
|Gold: Weeks 20 – 25|
|1, 000||5, 000|
|580||1, 160||5, 800|
|Platinum: Weeks 1 – 15, 26 – 36, 47 – 52|
|620||1, 240||6, 200|
|1, 400||7, 000|
|1, 680||8, 400|
Overview500 Village Rd, Breckenridge, CO 80424
Nestled near the base of the vibrant Breckenridge Ski Resort, Valdoro Mountain Lodge combines award-winning architecture incorporating Breckenridge's rich mining history with an elegant Rocky Mountain ambience. The luxurious mountain retreat offers visitors access to the region's year-round array of outdoor adventures including world-class skiing, snowboarding, golfing, fly fishing, snowmobiling, horseback riding and whitewater rafting. Guests also enjoy strolling the quaint Victorian Main Street, home to hundreds of shops, restaurants and galleries. Breckenridge is famous for its spectacular events, including Oktoberfest, the International Snow Sculpture Championships and Ullr Fest, among others.
- Studio plus and 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suites — all with gas fireplaces and most with balconies
- Each suite features fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer (studio units have access to shared laundry facilities)
- Note: accommodations are not air-conditioned due to cooler mountain temperatures
- 2 outdoor oversize whirlpool spas, access to heated indoor/outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Full-service spa, exercise facilities
- Seasonal Owners Lounge with full bar service
- Complimentary in-town shuttle
- Seasonal sporting goods rentals
- Accessible Route from Entrance – Registration area, Guest Room, Exercise facilities, Business center, Spa
- Accessible guest room has 32" entry or passage ways
- TTY for guest use
- Closed captioning for in-room televisions
- Lounge with full bar, billiards, TV, fireplace & comfortable couches
- Arcade game room
- Ski valet services available
Check In: 4 p.m.
Check Out: 10 a.m.
Discover the many benefits of vacation ownership and open up a world of Grand Vacations!
This is not an offer or solicitation to any person residing in a state where the project is not yet registered.
THIS WEBSITE IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING DEEDED TIMESHARE INTERESTS IN FLORIDA, NEVADA, HAWAII, NEW YORK, CALIFORNIA AND SOUTH CAROLINA. THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN AN OFFERING PLAN AVAILABLE FROM THE DEVELOPER. Prices range from $9, 000–$278, 700; subject to change.
Hilton Grand Vacations Club is the exchange agent. The Sales Agent is Hilton Resorts Corporation (dba Hilton Grand Vacations) located at 6355 Metrowest Blvd. Orlando, FL 32835. Hilton Resorts Corporation is also the developer of timeshare interests in Florida, Nevada, Hawaii and New York. The Developer of South Carolina timeshare interests is: Ocean Club Vacations, LLC, located at 1000 2nd Avenue South, Suite 310, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582. The Developer of California timeshare interests is: Grand Pacific Carlsbad, LP located at 5500 Grand Pacific Drive, Carlsbad, CA. The Developer/Seller of LV Tower 52 Vacation Suites is: LV Tower 52, LLC, located at 100 Crescent Court, Suites 260, Dallas, TX. The Developer/Seller of Sunrise Lodge is: Sunrise Park City, LLC, located at 100 Crescent Court, Suite 260, Dallas, TX. The Developer of Grand Islander is: BRE Grand Islander, LLC, located at c/o Blackstone Real Estate Partners VI L.P., 345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154.
Hilton Grand Vacations® is a registered trademark of Hilton International Holding Corporation. Certain properties are operated under the Hilton Grand Vacations name pursuant to property management agreement. Hilton is not responsible for any representations made by a third party developer/seller.
- Conoces a Javier Cardenas una persona famosa por sus programas TV?