Breckenridge Hotels Cheap
The gem of skiing and snowboarding, town Breckenridge is one of the most popular ski resorts in U.S. Located in the south central region of Colorado, in the Rocky Mountains, ski resort includes four peaks of Colorado’s Ten-Mile range. If you’re taking your family on a ski vacation to Breckenridge, you will find plenty of terrain for all level skiers. If you visit Breckenridge in summer, you can enjoy mountain biking, road biking, hiking and fly fishing.
Mountain biking is awesome in this part of country, for Breckenridge offers wonderful trails such as the Peaks trail and the Flume Loops. Moreover, the town hosts innumerable attractions and activities you can experience with your family. You can ride the highest chairlift in North America, enjoy the Gold Runner Coaster and have the time of your life in this charming town.
Breckenridge boasts with a variety of hotels including ski-in and ski-out, in-town hotels and many more for every taste. Whether you’re looking for the cheapest hotel in Breckenridge or the most luxurious one, Booked.net will offer you the best deals on the web.
Breckenridge is the largest historic district in Colorado with the rich and astonishing history. In summer 1859 gold was discovered along the Blue River, Gold Rush came to this part of country, and Breckenridge was constructed step by step by working miners. Today you can take a walk along the Main Street and explore over 150 years of history in the architectural gems from the Victorian era.
Or you can go on a tour 1, 000 feet underground and catch the gold fever in the Country Boy Mine, one of the largest and best preserved gold mines in the state Colorado. Visit Barney Ford House Museum, dedicated to the Breckenridge’s prominent resident, who throughout his life fought for the rights of African Americans. Apart from the fantastic museums and breathtaking architecture, the town boasts with the outstanding restaurants and excellent shopping.
Other attractions include:
- Edwin Carter Museum offers an insight into the life and work of the gold miner who embarked on a career as a naturalist. During his life, Carter collected over 15, 000 wildlife specimens, some of them can be found in the museum.
- The Dillon Schoolhouse Museum was built as a school in 1883; lately it became a church in 1910. Since 1972 the building served as a museum, where you can find very interesting educational tools from the 19th century.
- Mountain Sanctuary Day Spa offers you luxurious experience. Try out high-class facials, body wraps, nail care, massages and much more.
- Frisco Historic Park was formed in 1983, and since then many historic structures and artifacts have been moved in. Fantastic journey into the rich past of the area will be unforgettable.
- Breckenridge Ski Resort is one of the most popular ski areas in the country, with numerous runs for the beginners, intermediate skiers and experts. Snowboarders will enjoy multiple terrain parks.
Breckenridge will surprise you with the variety and number of the events throughout the year. In January sculptors from different parts of the world come to create fantastic masterpieces from huge blocks of snow during the International Snow Sculpture Championship. Also worth visiting are Fourth of July parade, Music Festivals in summer, Breck epic mountain bike race in the end of August and famous Breckenridge Oktoberfest.
With numerous winter and summer activities, rich history and fantastic events, Breckenridge is a prime tourist spot. Make your trip unforgettable with the help of Booked.net. At our web site find the cheapest hotels in Breckenridge or the most luxurious ones at the lowest possible price.